1) Set the current pressure unit in the left hand selector, below the From field.
2) Set the desired pressure unit in the right hand selector, below the To field.
3) Enter your Pressure Sensor's "Low" scaling value in the From field. Write down the new Low scaling value displayed in the Result field.
4) Enter your Pressure Sensor's "High" scaling value in the From field. Write down the new High scaling value displayed in the Result field.
5) In Pocket Logger Software's Setup screen (Setup | Send), for the Pressure Sensor's channel, select "New Linear Scale" and enter the new Hi and Lo values.
6) Optional: Add pressure units label to vertical scale of graph:
Add a semicolon character and an abbreviation for the new unit of pressure at the end of the Description field for the Pressure Sensor.
For example, if the new unit of pressure is kilopascal, add ";kPa" at the end of the Description field. After Sending the Setup (step 7) "kPa" will appear in the graph's vertical axis if the channel is displayed in its own viewport, or if all the channels in a viewport have the same abbreviation at the end of their Description fields.
7) Send the Setup (Setup | Send). The XR440 Data Logger will now log and display pressure readings in the new unit of pressure.
Converter by www.unitconversion.org.
XR440 Catalog and Domestic Price List PDF: 2 MB / 16 pages