1) Set the current pressure unit in the left hand selector, below the From field.
2) Set the desired pressure unit in the right hand selector, below the To field.
3) Enter your Pressure Sensor's "Slope" value in the From field. Write down the new Slope displayed in the Result field.
4) Enter your Pressure Sensor's "Offset" value in the From field. Write down the new Offset displayed in the Result field.
5) In LogXR Software's Setup screen (Setup | Extract), for the Pressure Sensor's channel, enter the new Slope and Offset values.
6) Send the Setup (Send | Send Setup). The XR5 Data Logger will now log and display pressure readings in the new unit of pressure.
Converter by www.unitconversion.org.