The USB-01 is discontinued and has been replaced with the Pace USB-A Serial Adapter
The USB-01 has a blue housing, if your Pace Adapter has a white housing, click here.
USB-01 Driver Installer.exe
1. Remove USB-01 from your computer.
2. Download the driver file for your computer (linked above) to any folder on your computer (example: Desktop).
3. Double click the file to run it on your computer.
4. After the installation is complete, plug the USB-01 into a USB port on your computer and follow the prompts if any screens appear. When finished, the com port number assigned to the USB-01 may be displayed.
5. Select this new port number in the Settings screen of Pocket Logger Software.
If the com port # did not display, use the Windows Control Panel:
Click Start | Control Panel. Click the System icon. Click the Hardware tab (Win XP only), click the Device Manager button, and click the "+" sign beside "Ports". The Com port number for the USB-01 is listed as "Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port".
If you plug the USB-01 into a different USB port on your computer, a new com port number assignment may display (after a short delay) above the task bar. Select this port number in the Settings screen of Pocket Logger Software. If a new com number does not display, use the Control Panel (see above) to view the com port #.